Thursday, May 26, 2011

a Round Robin (sort of)





I entered a comment on Evalina's blog to win this chart, stitch it, then pass it onto the next winner. This beautiful pattern will be sent to the winner along with a skein of floss and they will stitch it and then offer it to someone on their blog here are the rules.


1. You must have a blog.


2. You must drop whatever you are stitching at the moment in order to stitch this design in a timely manner.


3. You will put an offer on your blog for someone to accept the pattern and skein of floss.




Would you like to play? Leave a comment and good Luck!!

I will pick a winner on June 10th from the comments left saying they would like to join this round robin.


Chat soon hugs,

Patty

5 comments:

  1. HI patty would love to join in with this RR:) love mouse xxxx
    www.talesofastitchingmouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to be so very late with this but are you still intersted in this pattern If you are email me privately your address and I will get it into the mail to you.
      craftypatty2@yahoo.ca

      Delete
  2. With the postal strike happening right now, I think I will pass on until after the strike. It looks lovely!!!!

    socialsue

    ReplyDelete